Bradley Police and Fire Commission to meet, discuss unfinished business
The Bradley Board of Fire and Police Commissioners will meet at 6 p.m. today, July 7.
The Bradley Board of Fire and Police Commissioners consists of three members who serve staggered three-year terms. The commissioners appoint and promote all regular members of the fire and police departments with the assistance of an examination process, which includes written, oral, physical, polygraph and psychological testing.
Here is the meeting agenda as provided by the Bradley Board of Fire and Police Commissioners:
BOARD OF FIRE & POLICE COMMISSIONERS
Regular Meeting Agenda
Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.
Order of Business
REVIEW/APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
• June 6, 2016
APPROVAL OF BILL
1. Meet with the Fire Chief for October testing date
2. Review testing arrangements with Chief Johnston for October testing
3. Discuss upcoming promotions with Chief Johnston
4. Discuss and complete advertizing for testing
5. Discuss procedures for Physical testing with Chief Johnston
6. Lieutenant & Sergeant appointment
7. Executive session
The above meeting will be held in the Council Chambers at the
Bradley Village Hall 147 S. Michigan Avenue.
ALL MEETINGS ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 5, 2016
Organizations in this Story
147 S Michigan Ave
Bradley, IL 60915