CITY OF KANKAKEE: Logo Contest
City of Kankakee issued the following announcement on July 4.
We are looking for a logo design to promote the project KANKAKEE UNITED
The winning entry will receive a $100 prize!
Logo Contest Rules:
1. Participants must live in the City of Kankakee and be 12 to 24 years of age.
2. Entries may be submitted by groups or an individual.
3. The logo must include a heart and a key in the design.
4. The design may be done in black and white or color.
5. It must be submitted on an 8.5” x 11” sheet of paper.
6. The first and last name and age of each contributor must be printed on the back of the design.
Enter online using the button below
Entries must be received by Monday, July 9, 2018 to:
Attention: Logo Contest
304 South Indiana Avenue
Kankakee, Illinois 60901
Please write name and contact information on back of entry.
The winning design will be chosen by Mayor Wells-Armstrong and the
Kankakee United Leadership Team. The winning designer(s) will be recognized at the Kankakee City Council Meeting on July 16.
Original source can be found here.
Source: City of Kankakee