Momence City Council met April 15
Momence City Council met April 15.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MEETING MINUTES
3. APPROVAL OF THE BILLS
4. CITIZEN FORUM
1. George Vorhees – Electrical Aggregation
5. OLD BUSINESS
6. ALDERMANIC REPORT
1. David Cook – Discuss and Vote on Plan Commission/Zoning Board of Appeals recommendation for 221 Park St.
7. DEPARTMENT HEADS
8. TREASURER REPORT
1. Discuss and Vote on adding Pepper Ohrt to all bank accounts
9. MAYORAL REPORT
1. Discuss and Vote on 2019-2020 Liquor License
10. EXECUTIVE SESSION
1. The employment and compensation of specific employees of the public body.
2. Discussing litigation under section 2 (c) 11 that is effecting the City; and/or is probable or imminent
3. Review and release Executive Session Minutes
11. ACTIONS ON MATTERS DISCUSSED IN CLOSED SESSION