Village of Grant Park Board of Trustees met May 20
Village of Grant Park Board of Trustees met May 20.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
1. Call The Meeting To Order
2. Pledge To Flag
3. Roll Call
4. Approval Of Previous Meeting(S) Minutes,
5. Public Comments: Comments Are Limited To 3 Minutes Pursuant To Ordinance O-1-15-1, RULE 22-H
If you wish to hold a discussion with the Village Board you must be on the published agenda. Agendas are published the Thursday prior to Monday meeting.
6. Approve Bills For Payment
7. Approve Payroll
8. Department Reports • Clerk Scott Dillman
• Attorney's Report Jeff Taylor
• Engineer's Report Neil Piggush
• Street & Alley Committee Chairman Laura Veldhuizen
Streets & Alley Commissioner John Henson • Finance Committee Chairman Dana Dickson
Village Treasurer Doug Grave
Discuss Motion To Approve Reimbursement Of Sewer Work
• Sewer/Garbage Committee Chairman Gerry Morgan
Sewer Commissioner John Bobera • Buildings & Grounds Committee Chairman Jill Morse
Vote To Approve Youth Commission Meet And Greet Event At Heldt Park On June 2, 2019 At 3:00pm.
Vote To Approve The Improvements The Grant Park Foundation Has Submitted For 2019 For Heldt Park
Vote To Approve The Beat The Blahs Summer Mini Classes At Heldt Park Hosted By The Grant Park Foundation.
• Ordinances & Insurance Committee Chairman Susie Wiedl
• Law Enforcement Committee Chairman Bill Coats
Police Chief Carl Frey • Village President Martin Roth
Motion To Enter Executive Session To Discuss Personnel And Litigation
9. Motion To Take Action If Necessary
10. Motion To Adjourn