Momence City Council met August 6.
Momence City Council met Aug. 6.
Here is the agenda provided by the Council:
Pledge Of Allegiance – Lead by Gladiolus Royalty Candidates
1. Roll Call
2. Approval Of Previous Meeting Minutes
3. Approval Of The Bills
4. Citizen Forum
1. Clippers to Caviar – Request street closure E. Washington St.
2. Richard’s Tap – Request street closer W. Washington.
5. Old Business
6. Aldermanic Report
1. David Cook – Discuss and Vote on Zoning Board of Appeals recommendation 126 N. Walnut St.
2. David Cook – Discuss and Vote on Zoning Board of Appeals recommendation 5 Circle Dr.
7. Department Heads
8. Treasurer Report
9. Mayoral Report
10. Executive Session
1. The employment and compensation of specific employees of the public body.
2. Discussing litigation under section 2 (c) 11 that is effecting the City; and/or is probable or imminent
3. Purchase/Sale of Surplus Property/Land Acquisition
11. Actions On Matters Discussed In Closed Session