Momence City Council discusses amending city code relating to contracts
Momence City Council met Monday, April 3.
The Momence City Council consists of the Mayor, City Clerk, Treasurer, and eight Alderpersons. They meet at 7:30 p.m. on the first and third Mondays of each month and other times as necessary.
Here is the agenda a provided by Momence:
THE CITY OF MOMENCE MOMENCE, ILLINOIS 60954
ALDERMEN: Diann Denton John Rehmer MICKEY C. PORTER, Mayor Carolyn Navratil David Cook JENENE HENSON, Clerk Nova Metz Mark Lesyna MARGARET PETERSON, Treasurer Charles Steele Jr. John Metz Sr.
Agenda Momence City Council
Monday April 3, 2017 7:30 p.m. 29 N. Dixie Highway
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MEETING MINUTES
3. APPROVAL OF THE BILLS
4. CITIZEN FORUM
5. OLD BUSINESS
1. Discuss possible easement of City Property with Allen Lumber rep.
6. ALDERMANIC REPORT
1. Mark Lesyna – Discuss and Vote on Zoning Board appointments and term limits.
2. Mark Lesyna – First reading Amending City Code relating to contracts.
3. Mark Lesyna – First reading Amending Contract for Public Works & the bidding process.
4. Marl Leysna – Discuss and vote hiring full time police officer.
7. DEPARTMENT HEADS
8. TREASURER REPORT
9. MAYORAL REPORT
1. Proclamation April Child Abuse Prevention month.
10. EXECUTIVE SESSION
1. The employment and compensation of specific employees of the public body.
11. ACTIONS ON MATTERS DISCUSSED IN CLOSED SESSION
Organizations in this Story
29 North Dixie Highway
Momence, IL - 60954