VILLAGE OF BOURBONNAIS: Village of Bourbonnais Planning Commission/Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a public hearing
Village of Bourbonnais issued the following announcement on Feb. 22.
Thursday, February 28, 2019, the Village of Bourbonnais Planning Commission/Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a public hearing at 5:30 p.m. within the Municipal Center Board Room - 700 Main St. NW.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU? The hearing is to amend and adopt a new Village of Bourbonnais Zoning Code. The public is invited to attend, review the drafted document and provide feedback!
Goals and Benefits of the Updated Zoning Code:
1. Help Protect the Welfare and Safety of the Community
2. Promotes Higher-Quality Development in the Village
3. Promotes & Advances Economic Growth
4. Helps Maintain Property Values
5. Provides Predictability & Design Guidelines for Developers
To learn more and view a copy of the proposed Zoning Code draft, visit:
Original source can be found here.
Source: Village of Bourbonnais